Setting Up sidelineHD for use with Logitech Mevo Multicam App.
Follow these steps to configure your Logitech Mevo Multicam App with sidelineHD.
- Power up your Mevo device by pressing and holding the power button for three seconds. The white LED lights will pop on and then start blinking as it initializes.
- Navigate to your sidelineHD STREAMING tab on the device you will use to run your Mevo.
- Click the ADD CAMERA (if new) or EDIT CAMERA button and select Mevo.
- Click the Logitech Mevo Multicam App button.
- Click the Pair with Mevo Multicam App button.
If you're a first-time user you will get many prompts for approval. When prompted, make sure you click yes, agree, install, download, etc.
- After a successful setup with the Logitech Mevo Multicam App you'll see this screen. Click the blue LAUNCH MULTICAM APP button.
Setup Logitech Mevo Multicam App for use with sidelineHD
- Mevo Multicam should automatically detect your cameras; if not, you can add a camera by clicking the + button on the bottom left hand of the screen.
- Click the SETUP button and select your Wi-Fi or Mevo Access Point.
- Choose Yes, I have Wi-Fi If you have a stand alone Hotspot / MiFi, or plan to use a personal hotspot from a different cell phone. Proceed to select the WiFi from the list of available WI-FI networks.
- Choose No, I do not have Wi-Fi If you do not have a HotSpot to use, this will use Cellular Data (this will use your phone's data plan). A password is not required and you can SKIP Password if you like.
- Follow these steps to go live (the steps are noted in the picture below):
- Click the LIVE Button
- Select RTMP (Do not select Facebook, YouTube or Twitter).
- Choose the sidelineHD logo.
- Set resolution to 720p or lower.
- Press the GO LIVE button.
If everything is working correctly, you should receive a UP text message from sidelineHD within 30 seconds.
If you get repeated up/down messages, it's likely because your connection does not have enough bandwidth. Downshift to 480p or 360p (#3 in the picture above) to save your livestream.
Please sign in to leave a comment.