Setting Up sidelineHD for use with Logitech Mevo App.
Follow these steps to configure your Logitech Mevo App with sidelineHD.
- Power up your Mevo device by pressing and holding the power button for three seconds. The white LED lights will pop on and then start blinking as it initializes.
- Navigate to your sidelineHD STREAMING tab on the device you will use to run your Mevo.
- Click the ADD CAMERA (if new) or EDIT CAMERA button and select Mevo.
- Click the Logitech Mevo App button.
- Click the Pair with Logitech Mevo App button.
If you're a first-time user you will get many prompts for approval. When prompted, make sure you click yes, agree, install, download, etc.
- After a successful setup with the Logitech Mevo App you'll see this screen. Click the blue LAUNCH MEVO APP button.
Setup Logitech Mevo App for use with sidelineHD
- Toggle to select either Wi-Fi or Cellular Data
- If you have a stand-alone Hotspot / MiFi, or plan to use a personal hotspot from a different cell phone, select Wi-Fi.
- To use your phone’s data plan, select Cellular Data.
- If you selected Wi-Fi: Click on STREAM VIA Wi-Fi. You will be prompted to locate and click on your Wi-Fi network. Click JOIN on any pop-up menus.
- If you selected Cellular Data: Click on STREAM VIA CELLULAR DATA. Click JOIN on any pop up menus.
- To go live, push the RED button on the bottom left hand corner.
- Follow these steps to go live (the steps are noted in the picture below)
- Select RTMP (Do not select Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter).
- Choose the sideline HD logo.
- Set a resolution of 720p or lower.
- Press the GO LIVE button.
If everything is working correctly, you should receive a UP text message from sidelineHD within 30 seconds.
If you get repeated up/down messages, it's likely because your connection does not have enough bandwidth. Downshift to 480p or 360p (#3 in the picture above) to save your livestream.