What is GameChanger?
GameChanger is a youth sports app offering free live video streaming with integrated scoreboard, advanced scorekeeping, live game and season stats, and team management. You can now easily stream GameChanger events with your Mevo Camera.
- Select the appropriate team
- Navigate to the Schedule tab and select the event that you wish to stream for
- Tap the green Go Live button
- If you haven’t previously used the feature, grant GameChanger Team Manager permission to use your device’s camera and microphone
- From the preview screen tap External Camera on the top of the screen
- Set the audience you wish to stream to. More about audience controls here.
- Tap the Start Mevo Live Stream button and you’ll be automatically taken to the Mevo app
- In the Mevo app, you’ll see a dialog with your event details. Confirm event details then tap Launch Mevo App
- Configure your Mevo Camera to your preferred network and tap CONNECT
- You’ll see your event highlighted and you can Go Live from your Mevo
- If you are using the Mevo Hotspot, do not leave the app until you are ready to end the stream, otherwise, your stream will disconnect
- If you are not using the Mevo Hotspot, you can navigate back to your GameChanger Team Manager app, and approximately 30-45 seconds after your Mevo goes live you and your stream viewers will see the live event tile
- To end your stream you must do so from within the Mevo app
- In the Mevo Multicam app, Connect your camera then tap Live
- Under Choose Destination select RTMP and then Add
- Give your event a unique title (We suggest Date & Team name vs. Opponent name)
- Navigate back to the GameChanger Team Manager app and copy the Stream URL
- Navigate back to the Mevo app and paste the Stream URL
- Navigate back to the GameChanger Team Manager app and copy the Stream Key
- Navigate back to the Mevo app and paste the Stream Key
- You are now ready to Go Live from your Mevo device
Please sign in to leave a comment.