If you cannot download a recording from your library, please try the following:
- Try our built-in repair feature. If your recording was interrupted, Mevo may be able to recover it.
- Check your device's available storage. It's possible the video is too large to store onto your phone or tablet. Free up storage space and try downloading again.
- Allow the Mevo app to access your photo library. In your device's settings, navigate to Privacy > Photos, and scroll down to Mevo. Make sure the switch is toggled on.
- If you're using the Mevo Hotspot, move closer to the camera. The signal may not be strong enough between the camera and the mobile device.
- As a workaround, use the included SD card adapter and plug the SD card into a computer and retrieve the recording from there.