Two of Vimeo's subscription plans are available for purchase directly from the Mevo mobile app: the Producer plan and the Premium plan.
The biggest difference between these two plans is the ability to stream to Vimeo as a destination. The Producer plan unlocks the ability to simulcast to other streaming destinations (e.g YouTube and Twitter simultaneously) on top of features available with the Vimeo Plus plan, but it does not give access to stream to Vimeo.
In order to stream directly to your Vimeo account, you must subscribe to the Premium plan.
In addition, Vimeo Premium unlocks access to Livestream Studio software.
A detailed plan comparison is available below.
Vimeo Producer Plan
The Producer plan on Vimeo is available for $179.99/year ($14.99/month x 12) or $19.99 month-to-month. Included in this plan are:
- Simulcasting via Mevo Mobile App: Stream to up to 10 social destinations at once*
- 5GB/week of storage (up to 250GB/year)
- Priority video conversion
- Advanced privacy (e.g. password protection, private link sharing)
- Advanced stats with custom reports and filters
- Priority support (staff email within 4 hours during US business hours)
- Customized embeddable Vimeo player